Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Super sian

Overslept today, woke up with stomach pains, ended up not going school. Called Darren at 7:18 or so, asked him to let me speak to Mdm. Shu Xu Hong, so he went to call her in the Staff Room. She gave me consent for one day parents letter, so I'll be excused for today. Spent most of the day playing Maple, and I just finished my E Math homework. Heard from Darren that LC is damn pissed about the holiday History homework, and he'd be handing out demerits tomorrow. I want to do it but I didn't bring home my file, so I can't do it anyway.

Impt. Things I missed today:
- First Scouts PLC (Committee meeting)
- Chem Prac.
- Geog Core Lesson (She covers a lot in just 40 mins)
- Drama.. I guess?

Anyway there's drama everyday now for some reason or another. Not very motivated to care at all, but I suppose I should play my part despite not having a part. Tch.

...I guess, happy things for today to brighten up my mood:
- K-On! Songs were released (Didn't expect it, not trusting Nipponsei's release date list anymore)
- Striker is Level 25 (But the Lv25 KoC quest sucks butt, seriously.)
- ...nothing.

Sian.

-Haruhiist

No comments: