Monday, July 27, 2009

Okay. Reponse.

Definition of Troll;
"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or collaborative content community with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

Don't use the word 'Troll' to define me if you don't know what it means. My comments in your CBOX are not 'irrelevant' because you posted about me first. It's not 'controversial' because there are no facts to contrast with. It is 'inflammatory' because I didn't insult you, I simply stated facts.

First off; I know people can choose to listen to me or not. I'm not arrogant enough to absolutely force my opinions onto other people.

Next. I am, by my own definition, 'nice' to certain people. You, are obviously one person who doesn't deserve it.

In case you haven't noticed, which you obviously haven't because your ego has shrouded your simple thought processes, I have refrained from insulting you in a long time. Can you recall the last time I called you a 'French Fag'? It's at least over a month ago. I have already tried my best in making peace with someone like you, someone who doesn't know where the line is, and continuously crosses it. And just so you know, only you, Zong and Merrill call me 'Otakufag', 'Shojofag' and you are the only one that says anything about CLANNAD. Zong and Merrill do it, what, once a month? You? You insult me in some way involving 'Anime', 'Otakus' or 'Shojo' at least 3 times a week.

You obviously have some kind of complex, insulting me repeatedly for what I like. Fine, I'm not like a lot of people our age, I don't enjoy watching insane fighting action scenes and I to a certain extent enjoy moving, heartwarming scenes more than most. What you think about these scenes, whether you think that it's just a bunch of girls crying their hearts out repeatedly, continuously, I do not care. You have stated your opinion, several times. I have told you to shut up, several times. You, however, obviously having NOTHING better to do, continue to repeatedly state your opinion to me.

If you think back, how often do I insult the stuff you like? I make an occasional fagjoke about Linkin Park maybe, I only insult your hacking-faggotry everytime you insult me.

So. What have I done to deserve 'Otakufag' and 'Shojofag'. What did I do to deserve having my own likes insulted for no reason? I get that we're all teenage Singaporeans and have an urge to insult everything, but. Seriously. EVERY FUCKING WEEK I GET THIS BULLSHIT.

I don't give a shit if it's your birthday, it doesn't give you any special rights to be a fuckface whom hasn't even thought this through. I spend almost 2 hours everyday just wondering 'Am I right or is Dornel right' just because I don't want to end up being on the wrong and realizing I'm a faggot. How about you?

You have no right to give me bullshit every day for no rhyme or reason.

-Haruhiist (also; enraged Singaporean angsty teen)
P.S. This will be the last comment or post I will post on this matter. Promise, no more angsty faggotry.

No comments: