Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Omfg, lol

I just noticed, but my angst-ridden post (the last one) was my 200th post. Oh god, benchmark. This makes me the most blogwhore out of all of us, obviously.

Had Drama until 6:40~ today. I know I shouldn't complain since some of the other stayed even later, but still, I was told by someone it would end around 6. Infact, I believe Mrs. Tee told me that. Ah whatever, it wasn't totally boring. The last 20 mins were spent talking with Pheng Hwee and Jon Wei about anime and stuff. Apparantly CCS is actually worth a look.

Forgot to hand in Mr.Arzami's homework because I had to rush off to Scouts right after school ended. Will sneak it into the 3.7 pigeon hole tomorrow and hope for the best.

Nothing much to say. Will be busy until next week since FoA is coming up. Darren is on LoA until next Monday, so I'll be bored and alone in class, pretty much. Just relying on Marcus for the occasional Taptap, so it seems I'll be paying attention for the next 3 days.

Was bored enough during History to compile a list of players and heroes. It basically encompasses all our regulars (or semi-regulars) and the heroes they can play, and I think at the time of writing I was imagining us in a DotA competition, school-based or not. The players are: Merrill, me, Thomas, Dornel, Jon Wei and Randall - last one I think I said before, is a friend from Junior and is a Barker now.

Heroes I suggest that people might be able to use are italicized.

Heroes that I can use : StormSpirit, Necrolyte, Drow, Magnataur, TC

Heroes that Merrill can use : ShadowPriest, Warlock, Bane, Omniknight, ShadowShaman/CM

Heroes that JW can use: Warlock, Tidehunter, SandKing, Enigma

Heroes that Thomas can use: Spiritbreaker, Bane, Bloodseeker, Troll, TreantProtector

Heroes that Dornel can use: Jakiro, ShadowShaman, DK, Lich, Bane

Heroes that Randall can use: Ench, Vengeful, Zeus, Lina, Lich


No offense intended to anyone but the reserve player would end up being JonWei or Dornel. More likely the latter.

Still waiting for my Horo2...

-Haruhiist

No comments: