Why do we call our friends random stupid names - constantly?
I mean, we call each other fags, faggots, fuckers and other random assorted names once in awhile as a joke or for fun or to make a lively topic (at the expense of somebody, but it tends to go in a circle so everyone gets a nice jab). But why do we call people retarded names for no reason - continuously? Then again, I can only think of Thomas, with everyone called him Lamfag and all. I can't remember who started it, or if he really cares, but it seems to put me off a little. Maybe because I personally hate being insulted for no apparent reason.
Or I'm just thinking through shit too much, as usual.
Now, after coming back from Drama (1:30 - 6:30, wtf), I'm wondering why Dornel plays DotA with us. He says it's a shit game, but he seems to get really into it when hes actually in the game. And his reasons are something as simple as 'the game is basically point and click'... hm. I tried explaining the depth of DotA (last hitting, skill combo, simple-to-use-but-difficult-to-master, etc..) but he seems to only understand skills like stunbolt, dragon tail (DK stun) and dual breath. Come to think of it, the reason he sees DotA as such a simplistic, easy, boring game is because he plays all the point-click heroes. The only exception, I suppose, is Jakiro's Macropyre. But that explains why he misses it so much. Try playing a wider assortment of heroes, hello. Like, I dunno, PotM, Pudge, Clockwerk, Tormented Soul. All of these require some sort of precision aiming (Arrow, Hook, Hookshot/Battery Assault, Split Earth/Diabolic Edict).
Ah, I really need to shower. Waiting for Nire-subs to release Spice & Wolf II. Already installed CLANNAD FV, and the wider resolution is nice. Then again it seems like a simple upscale, but I heard theres an extra CG somewhere. One whole extra CG! That's a totally awesome reason to replay 50+ hours worth of book. (No, srsly.) Also; since I lost my 8gb AIR OST collection in .FLAC (Flawless Lossless Audio Codec) format while reformatting, I'm currently downloading it again. The 8gb one is dead, and I'm trying to get a 1gb one which is in mp3 format. Sadly this torrent is also extremely dead, and I'm downloading at 5%~ a day, as in 24 hours. Kind of extremely sad for my internets and computer.
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment