Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So

Going to sleep soon, but I wanna write about an anime I just downloaded out of lulz. It's called Princess Lover, subbed by Chihiro. From the name, and the download link: 'Boobies' (Then again, it's always like that, now that I think about it), I thought it would be a stupid ecchi anime.

Well I was right.

Except for the action scenes. Animation is top notch, or at least pretty damn excellent for my standards. Story is okay so far I guess, a bit confused about it all. Art is good, character design is good, it's one of those random pick-up anime that you enjoy. The OP and ED are songs I'll probably download and keep in my playlists too. It's basically about a boy whom is living a normal life, until his parents are killed after he leaves for school one day. Then it timeskips to 2 months later, and you see the main character, Kobayashi Teppei, saving a princess from the Hazelrink Empire.

Then you see him being taken in by some big boss, Arima Isshin, and he's announced as the successor. He deals with the fake smiles of those company suck-ups, the ones that exist everywhere, and then he meets the personl assistant for Isshin and his little loli daughter, which is like, totally cute. Then he goes back to his room, tired, sees a girl at the bottom of the building practicing swordplay, goes down there (I neglected to mention: Hes trained in swordplay and enjoys exercise), claps for her performance, and is attacked by above girl.

After sparring match, where its a draw, Isshin comes out and announces that girl is fiancee.

I think the only problem I have is that out of the 4 main heroines (no loli D:) I can tell from the OP/ED, 3 out of 4 of them have.. I dunno.. C to E-cup breasts. And artist girl has B? I dunno, kind of hard to see from the small pics.

Anyway, Spice and Wolf II also started airing already. Episode 00 and Episode 01 were good, typical S&W. Except Horo seems a lot softer now.

Downloading CLANNAD Full Voice right now, for the 800x600 resolution which is an increase from my current one (640x480), as well as removing the trouble of applying the voice patch.

Ah shit. I hope Mr. Lincoln Chua understands that I didn't have my History with me so I couldn't do it. Also, can't believe Drama tomorrow is until 6:30.. for cast anyway. I feel sorry for them. But I feel even more fucking sorry for us worker-people because we start at 1:30, and if we work till 6:30 I'd rather go back to Aikido ffs.

-Haruhiist

No comments: