Thursday, March 12, 2009

Toradora! and other stuff

Recently downloaded Toradora! to the latest episode I could find (22), and really loving it.

I expected it to be a full on love comedy, but was (happily) surprised to find out it had all the deep romantic elements too. Hell, it's not so much funny as it is touching anymore. Well, good for me, if you did not notice I do like the romantic stuff. Though the way things are going, looks like there isn't going to be a season 2 - and their going to end it on a happily ever after note. But I could be wrong, heh.

May be the first anime that has inspired me to read it's manga. May be.

My top 10 anime right now
--
1) CLANNAD/Afterstory
2) Toradora!
3) Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (Probably moved down since I haven't watched in so long)
4) AIR
5) Kanon
6) Lucky Star
7) Code Geass
8) I want to put something here but I tend to watch a few selected series at one time instead of going up and down the happy and sad rollercoaster, which will effectively crush whatever sensitivity and sanity I have left. I can't imagine watching Lucky Star and CLANNAD Afterstory at the same time, I wouldn't even know how to feel.

--
Well, looks like GF09 isn't going to go very well. At the rate it's going now, it's going to be a one day affair and yeah. As far as I know Merrill has practice near everyday, me and Zong have practice on Tuesday, Thursday and for him Saturday I believe. My original plan was to have it on Sunday-Monday since everyone seems to be free (except Merrill maybe) but it looks like Zong has something on that day.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how to plan our so-called tradition then please let me or Zong know. I may be naive to cling on to the past, since now most of us are seperated and live relatively different lives, but I might as well try.

(...yes, being in a different class despite being in IP together counts as seperated.)

-HARUHIIST

No comments: