Friday, March 6, 2009

Nothing special

Woke up at the regular time, showered but then had a stomach ache that kept me in the toilet for like, 20 minutes. After that my stomach still hurt and figured I'd be late for the bus (I'd have 2 minutes to change, wear shoes, pack bag and go down). Checked temp and got 36.2, meaning my medication had worked. At least, the fever medication. Went to my mom and told her about the situation. She kinda stoned half-asleep for awhile, before guilt-bombing me with stuff like "It's your education, not mine. If you think you're really sick, then don't go lah. After all, you're the one losing out, not me." then went back to sleep. After a few seconds of thought, thinking about what I could possibly miss today (I'd have to copy E Math examples and do bio prac make-up next week), I decided not to go to school and told my bus uncle that I'm not going.

But scared of my mom being pissed or something, I stoned outside in the hall for awhile, then had another stomach ache, stayed awake for about an hour (meaning 7:30) then fell asleep on the sofa.

Woke up around 11:30, showered and stoned until 12+, then started playing my ps3.

Only other eventful thing would be

*ringring*
Me: Yeah?
Zong: (phone static) Are you done yet?
Me: (softly) I'm at home, not at school.
Zong: Whaaat?
Me: I'm at home, not at school.
Zong: Fuck you
(static and I put down straight away)

-sigh-

-HARUHIIST

No comments: