It was some time last year or in Secondary One, which is around the time I stopped bullying my little bro. From P1 to P6 I was always tormenting him, hitting or throwing stuff at him for no reason. But for some reason, I stopped doing that in Sec 1, and started treating him like an 'ideal brother'. This is around when it started.
He used to be scared of me, scared of whatever I did. Whenever I moved my hand he'd back off, but gradually he started to become an arrogant fag - whenever I ask him to help me get something (usually convenient for him since he was at the place), he would refuse. I kinda tolerated this for awhile.
Then one day, I was arguing with him for something. Probably had to do with him refusing to help me with the simplest tasks (e.g. hes in the kitchen and I ask him to get me a tissue), and I got damn pissed. His comebacks as usual were all utter trash, stuff like... oh wait he never fought back, he just looked at me with defiant eyes. Then at some point he shouted something like 'Yeah right, you care for me too much, you surely won't hit me one'
Lol, that so got me off. From what I still remember, I grabbed him by the collar and threw him onto the bed, and started shouting shit at him. Nothing vulgar because my maid was outside and she was way overprotective of little brother, but still shouting. And it was the new maid so she was pretty damn scared of me also (I am a total bitch at home). Then when he started being defiant again, he went and kicked my stomach. After that I kicked him onto the ground and stepped my foot on his chest while telling him to 'stop being such a bloody asshole and stop taking shit for granted' and then left him there, coughing on the ground while I went outside to the hall.
I probably still remember it because I thought he was going to die after I left him on the ground, he couldn't stand up and looked like he was choking. Though, about half an hour later he came out with red eyes - yeah he probably cried or something. Well, after that day he hasn't been an arrogant ass since, and takes me seriously if I'm really pissed or stressed out.
...Not sure why I put this up, or what the title is supposed to mean, but hey, at least it's something for you guys to read, eh?
-HARUHIIST
No comments:
Post a Comment