A man drowned in misery
His first love taken away
Happiness granted by fate
Only to have it stolen again
A town of absolute misery
A world of sorrow and despair
Kneeling in the snow, tears rolling down his cheeks
His arms wrapped around a sweet, innocent girl
Her skin is cold, her body limp
His arms keep her standing, but it is not her own strength
Silently, he weeps, as the sky mocks him
Drowning him in snow...
---
I hate this city
It's full of all the memories I want to forget about
Go to school everyday, chat with friends
And then go back to the home I don't even want to go back to
Will something eventually change, doing this?
Will that day come?
"An Pan!"
"Do you like this school?"
"I really, really love it."
"But nothing can stay unchanged."
If I talk to her here... Nagisa and I will meet, and eventually date
But... maybe it would be better if I didn't
It might've been better if we never met.
--
I know I suck at poetry, but it's just the emotions writing themselves out. I need to express my sadness, through suckish literature or not.
One more episode to go.
One more episode to go.
- .//CLANNAD
No comments:
Post a Comment