Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today = Fuck it, Dornel

Okay so I woke up at 7AM to go to Drama early since it started at 9, but since I had to wait 30 minutes for the 105 bus I ended up being late by about 15 minutes.

Drama was generally very boring as per usual, nothing interesting going on. Mostly me being anti-social backstage or somewhere in the front with my PSP. Though we had a few screwups like at one point we forgot to bring out a chair for Danyal so the cast had to improvise. Though I expected something like one of the wizards to say "Oh! Let me get you a chair" then run backstage and get a chair for him.

Anyway, nearing to the end of the session, me and Zong were trying to find out if Dornel was really at Vivo or not - and so we found out he was. Alright, that meant we were going there also to be assholes. Took the bus to Dover MRT when Bristan said he couldn't go with us, so he just followed us on the MRT to Outram Park - where we called Thomas and told him to come. Then went on to Vivo and ate lunch at Food Republic.

This is where the fun starts!

Me, Zong and Thomas meet up outside GV after looking around at random shit for awhile, and then wait. And wait. Aaaand wait. Nothing to do, just waiting for Dornel. I was spamming him with vulgarity-filled SMS's, stuff like "Where the fuck are you, jackass, we've been waiting for 2 hours." since we were all pissed that Dornel wasn't replying. I mean seriously, is it that hard to sms in the cinema while watching a movie - he didn't even tell us what time the damn movie would start or end. '1hr30m' is not freaking specific, damnit. We thought his movie was going to end at 3, so we waited at GV from 3 until 4:10, when we were about to leave, but Dornel sms'd me saying that he was out.

With Zong under time constraints thanks to his Dad already arriving and me being obviously pissed off, we met up with Dornel and well, we basically saw Ariel and her friends in the background at the Canon shop. Since the whole reason I even came was to meet her and her friends (or stalk them and be a complete irritance), the fact that I saw them, in plain view, running away from us really got on my nerves. Zong rushed off and Dornel and Thomas tried to convince me to go to the Arcade with them but in the end we just went our seperate ways and went home.

Got home feeling pissed, turned on heater and lay down on the bed while my PSP played some music and fell asleep. When I woke up, the Kanon song 'yume no ato' was playing and my eyes were blurred, so when I woke up the place kind of looked like heaven and I kept asking 'where am I' with yume no ato reaching the point where all the instruments come together into one orgasmic mix of music. And then my brother came in, ruining the moment, and I came back to reality.

-sigh-

What really gets me about the Ariel and Dornel thing is that on the phone, Dornel said something vague along the lines of 'Yeah, she doesn't mind', leading me to believe that Ariel didn't mind meeting up with us - the whole reason I stayed 2 hours in Vivo doing absolutely nothing but being pissed. And I checked with Ariel and she didn't say anything like that.

Fuck you, Dornel.

- HARUHIIST

No comments: