Friday, March 20, 2009

Life and other stuff

As usual, I've been thinking about life and it's meaning way too much for a normal 14 year old. But it gets me thinking - why should anybody make friends with me? I mean, I don't know what positive points I have, I'll try and list them out without being modest.
Note that these points are 'as a friend' and doesn't include talents that don't help others.

Positive Points
1. Ready to play around most of the time.
2. Sarcasm is funny occasionally. Occasionally.

Negative Points
1. Tends to be overly sarcastic
2. Secretive
3. Clingy
4. Annoying, I suppose?
5. Lazy/Doesn't help you all much
6. Gets annoyed fast (No tolerance for idiocy in my own opinion)
7. The stuff I'm interested in (anime, jmusic) tends to be completely different

So... with 2 positive points to 7 negative points, why would anyone befriend me? Maybe I'm missing a few good points or bad points, but chances are it still makes out to be more negatives than positives.

And so I will start a tag game. Whether or not anyone follows it is up to them, but since I only have 3 people to tag... although I do realise it's not going to fly around a lot

--
Rules of Game: List out 3 good points about each of your friends that you tag (Yes, at LEAST 3)
Tag Targets: Bristan, Merrill, Zong, Danyal
(I do realise Zong doesn't have a blog and Danyal's blog is dead. And that Dornel is missing. I could only think up 2 for him, so meh.)

Bristan: Honest, Not easily irritated, approachable
Merrill: Random, Likes Anime, Can seriously talk with
Zong: Is friendly, doesn't mind spending money for other people (McDonalds!), helps organizes events/outings
Danyal: Friendly, Optimistic, Smart (This tends to lead to homework copying though.. >.>)
--
Hopefully you guys bother to play this tagging game, even if you decide not to do the same back to me. Because I'm only making this up to avoid doing homework.

-HARUHIIST

No comments: