So today, I came back from drama and played a game of fail-DotA with Zong, Danyal and David, which ended promptly when half of us DC'd. So I was bored and went to read up on some trolling in Gamefaqs and read the 'Best of 2008' articles by Gamespot. Thankfully, Valkyria Chronicles actually won something, though I thought it would win at least Most Innovative. But some game called Braid got it, and various other awards too. I'm surprised it didn't even make it into the finals, I guess it wins most underrated game of 2008. I was listening to the Kanon OST after that and was listening to 'Shoujo no Ori' which is, in all technicality, Mai's theme, and translates into 'The Girls' Cage".
The song alone made me have that 'Ungh.. sad anime...' feeling so I decided to watch Mai's arc, starting from the 'swordplay' exhibition in the ballroom, until the end of it, and not surprisingly I almost cried again. I know most of you probably can't imagine me with a sobbing face, but I probably look weird.
So I decided, in these last few moments of my holiday, I would re-watch all the anime in my folder. This means, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, Kanon, Lucky Star and CLANNAD. Sadly I don't have AIR in my folder, but I'll get it eventually.
So, like, don't bother me unless you get at least a 2v2 for a DotA game, or you want to play a pub. Otherwise, I'll either be on my PSP playing Dissidia, watching one of above-mentioned animes, or preparing myself for School.
Also, Harukyon ftw.
'I think ponytails are cute.'
じゃね。
ー少女おたく
No comments:
Post a Comment