Monday, October 26, 2009

The Sacred Blacksmith, oh, and Con Camp

Well, I guess I'll start with the easier to relate to topic, Con Camp. Today the people who would be going for Con Camp were announced, and I must say I was pretty damn nervous as Keith Tan went through a bunch of names (He skipped my Reg. No, so I was like OMG REALLY?). Eventually he came to me after going up and down the register list a few times, and slowly he read.

"Nicholas Tan. Your chinese score has been brought up from a 49 to a 50, be thankful. Your A Math average overall is 36, you will be attending daycamp."

OH FUCK YES.

And here I thought the Chem teachers were going to make me go for Con Camp because my overall was below 55%. Or so I believe. It can't be very high anyway.

So I failed A Math and am going for DayCamp.

Yeah.

By the way, is a good anime. Yup. VAs are all familiar if you know your seiyuus.

-Haruhiist

No comments: