Saturday, October 10, 2009

250th Post!

BENCHMARK!

To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou is turning out to be more of a social-talking bonding relationships anime than a fighting killah anime like Majutsu no Index. Episode 2 was about relationships between Kuroko and Misaka. So I guess it's less kick for people like Dornel, but hey I love it. Episode 2 was pretty damn funny too.

Kimi no Todoke, love story. Sadako, Sawako, Kazehaya. Oooh. Win, though I really hate the lips. Eegh.

Looks like my picks for this season have been pretty successful so far, of course I'm assuming Asura Cryin 2 is great and Nogizaka Haruka 2 will be okay.

So that makes:

Kimi no Todoke, Kobato, To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou, Asura Cryin 2, Nogizaka Haruka 2

with

Heaven's Lost Property, Winter Sonata, Sasameki Koto and Kampfer on my 'worth a look' list.

HAPPY 250th POST! AHAHAHA!

-Haruhiist

No comments: