Wednesday, October 21, 2009

negative feedback?

Well, I found it mostly fun when it was just me, David, Zong and Thomas (Day 1, before and after Chalet). Maybe 'cause I'm a bit of an attention whore, but yeah..

After that, for the most part it became wholly sianded. With some 7 people in one living room and playing 2-4 player games, 5-3 people get left out with nothing to do. So in the end I ended up playing my PSP giving up my controller to someone (Merrill or Dornel?), and I'm actually fine with that, but apparently other people find it irritating that I'm playing my PSP.

Apparently.

Well it isn't all as bad as I've made it sound so far, I had quite a few good laughs (though they were for the most part on Monday and early Tuesday), had some fun, learned some things (ThaiExpress doesn't totally blow balls for instance), and overall spent a great deal of time with friends.

As Dornel just told me (in the past 5 minutes), I missed out on all the fun that happened after I left. Just to respond to that, if you didn't notice I wasn't having fun while you guys were anyway. My fault, since I didn't want to take out my tablet (I did tell Zong the day before that I would be going after lunch), but just saying that it probably wouldn't have made a big difference for me anyway.

Heck, at least I got to watch 2 episodes of CLANNAD since Bristan was watching it.

-Haruhiist

No comments: