Saturday, October 3, 2009

Chemistry is gay

I really hate Chemistry. And A Math. Note that both are combinations of math, application AND memory. What the fuck, worse subjects ever.

Made a youtube channel solely to exhibit my Dissidia videos (I used them to ask GameFAQs people whether or not my Shantotto was good). I don't think anyone is interested in watching Dissidia videos so I won't bother, but you can ask me if you want to see.

Remade my list of Fall Anime to watch.

Currently making VERY compact notes (very bare essentials) for Chemistry, e.g. for mole concept I'm just putting the 3 triangles, percentage purity and that's all. Things like mass percentage are things I don't need to write down. Hopefully can fit it all on one sheet of paper. Though I don't think I'll go past 3 sides of paper (1 and a half sheets of paper).

Will study a bit of SS on Monday and hardcore it on Tuesday. Wednesday will lax a bit and study a bit of Bio and History since Thursday I only have Eng 2 exam. Friday will be Bio and Hist Elect.

Strangely, the thing I'm the most scared of is having to sit in the exam hall for 2 and a half hours for the Bio exam. Like, wtf?

-Haruhiist

No comments: