Quite screwed lah. My SBQ answers were longer than my SEQ answers, so I obviously did something wrong there. Hopefully enough to pass and get more than 60 if I'm lucky, but even term 1 I was unable to get more than a 59~ (Whats 8/13?)
Chemistry:
...Shit. The stuff I totally didn't expect came out (so many bonding questions). Quite screwed, once again, hopefully I can pass this one. Don't think my L1R5 for midyears is going to be any lower than 15.
Quite bullshit considering my target L1R5 is 10.
Spent today up till now playing DotA (except for like 1 hour of sleeping and 2 hours of stoning and literally doing nothing except listening to music). Got my Garena Ladder level up to 4, going to start double-revising my History from now. This will be my last computer activity today, hopefully.
Tomorrow is ELP2 and History Elective paper. Justin will be going home early tomorrow so I'll be alone with Darren (Dornel wasn't with us today, he went off to study on his own or something). Right now just taking it quite easy. Friday is going to be murder though, A Math and Geog Core. Can't wait to get that bullshit over and done with, then next week is considerably slacker.
Tues: AMP2/Bio
Wednesday: CLP1/Physics ( I don't take Physics)
Thursday: EMP2/Lit (I don't take Lit)
Friday: CLP2/CL LisC
And then will proceed to Zong's house to play RB unless plans are cancelled. Yes, I'm already thinking of the fun I'll have AFTER the exams. A bit too happy-go-lucky, I think. Oh well, I've survived this far with that attitude.
Going to mug History now. Will upate tomorrow, probably inbetween mugging the 30+ terms I need to know for Geography.
Also, Jon Ng is a friggin liar. Even GCore is going Topo-maps later on. (Actually already doing some basic map reading now).
I wish you guys the best of luck,
Blessing you all in Haruhi-sama's name.
-HARUHIIST
No comments:
Post a Comment