skip to main | skip to sidebar
HARUHIISM

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Need help

Am making a new banner for the blog and I'm trying to find out if theres any program that will do the GIF-ing for me. As in, I input the images and it makes a pre-made slideshow GIF image for me according to the dimensions I want.

If anyone knows of such a program, let me know.

Also, today was a typical Sheep-takes-a-green-form Day.

-HARUHIISM
Posted by Haruhiist at 5/27/2009 05:37:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Counter

Free Blog Counter

Talky-Box

Links

  • Bristan's Blog
  • Danyal's Blog
  • Darren's Blog
  • Dornel's blog
  • Merrill's Blog
  • Samuel's Blog

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (219)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ▼  May (23)
      • Holiday Plans
      • Need help
      • KKnM 2nd visit
      • Relativity of sorts
      • Denial
      • Christmas and Happy Days
      • Life in general and, bah humbug.
      • Hm..
      • A I R and the 150th post
      • Strange Thoughts
      • Kanon and my PLAYSTATION3
      • EMP2 and A I R
      • Chinese Paper 1?
      • Some weird shit
      • Irony in itself
      • Damn.
      • Biology and A Math P2 tomorrow
      • Favourite anime couplings
      • English Paper 2 and History Elective
      • Social Studies and Chemistry
      • English Paper 1 and E Math Paper 1
      • ....What's that? Study?
      • Exam Period~
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (61)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (25)

About Me

Haruhiist
A selfish bastard
View my complete profile