Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Irony in itself

Well, ironically a shit load of Co-Ord Geom came out for A Math and I couldn't do most of it either. The most ironic shit is that I could do the logarithm questions. As for Bio - Paper 1 was imba easy even for someone who didn't study (Probably get like 24/30 or so) and Paper 2 was okay - doable even for me and note that I barely studied at all. And what I barely studied wasn't even tested (RER and SER and Golgi apparatus). Tomorrow will be Chinese Composition meaning today is basically slack day because theres nothing to do. Will read a few compositions later and spend the rest of the day playing PS3 or DotA or SMT.

Going out with the usual gang on Friday, probably involving me, Zong, Bristan, Danyal, Merrill, Dornel and possibly Thomas because I asked him about it just now. Feel that hes been left out recently, like he hasn't been invited at all. That or it's because his family always wants him to go out or something but anyway, trying to get him to come this friday. :]

Zong is planning a sleepover for the drama guys as well as Merrill since he may have Band on Saturday (he says its unlikely) so we will all go out early to school arnd 9 and reach there 9:30 and we will go for Drama script-reading and auditions. I guess the other guys will just go mess around outside, the auditions, assuming its 30 minutes a role for each audition with like 7 roles, should take 2-3 hours max, with some of us leaving early if that characters audition is early. Hopefully the roles we audition for (we don't know yet) will be like the 1st 3 or something. More interesting if we all compete for one role, haha.

Now on to the anime part of this post.

Last night I decided that if I was going to be a KEY-lover (the makers of CLANNAD, Kanon and AIR), I'd need to have AIR easily accessible to me, even if it's illegal. Originally I went around the internets looking for the blu-ray subs because I obviously want the super high definition, and would like to order the Blu-Ray box but it has no subs and might not work on my PS3 which I think is a PAL while the Blu-Ray has region coding of Region 2 (Asia?).

So I downloaded this 5 gb AIR torrent and begin to download. Woke up this morning at like 6 and found out it was downloading at 200kB/s. Like fuckin' yay. Come home and open up episode 1, eager to rewatch one of my favourite animes ever (srsly, <3Misuzu) and find out...

'YuKiTo? Look Mom you scared him away!'
"THIS IS IN FUCKING ENGLISH!"

fuck it all. Gave up after like 2 minutes of searching and decided to just get it off Samuel, maybe in exchange for something else. AIR Visual Novel maybe - it's in Japanese but he can read hiragana and katakana and I guess he can sort of understand.

Tomorrow probably nothing exciting to write, so I'm planning to have an entire post of quotes from anime. Some will be very recognizable such as 'Kono gakkou wa suki desuka?' or 'OMAE NO DRILL WA...' and some will be a bit more discreet (I don't know how to write most of these in Jap romanji) 'That's right, I'm not a dog... I'm a dragon! And that's why I can stay by your side' or 'It's okay, Mai, it's okay now. It's time to wake up from this long.. long dream.'.

I doubt I can gather more than 9 or 10 though.

Anyway that's all for today's long post.

"...kono gakkou wa suki desuka? watashi wa... totemo totemo suki desu."

-HARUHIIST and KEY-LOVER

No comments: