
releasing the stress in one easy step
Step#1: I'MA FIRIN MAH LAZ0R!!!!!!
note: i did not draw this
ELP2:Step#1: I'MA FIRIN MAH LAZ0R!!!!!!
note: i did not draw this
Ah, what to say, really. Found the comprehension quite easy, as usual. Usually ends up with me getting something like 66.6% and the summary - I followed Mr. Arzami's tactic, which is basically highlighting all the points that the question asks you to find (which in this case is the difficulties Pahom faced and the actions that he made out of greed) and list them out, then change them all to 10 words or less. I managed to do that and finished my summary like 4 minutes before the end of paper then started to half-hitch (scout knot) my paper until the time was up. I guess it should be okay, hopefully I get an A for once - never gotten an A for English except for in Primary School (was one of the best compo writers in my class, doubt so now).
History Elect:
I feel ashamed, really. For someone who was supposed to go History Core, I failed quite badly. Like, I expected Hitler to come out because he's the latest topic and damn hardcore, but instead he came as an optional question like an optional boss in a video game with 999k health and a one-hit KO attack that you can't kill unless you grind like mad. Anyway, I did the SBQs which were quite normal, but by the time I reached the third one (there are 4 SBQs and 2 Essay questions), my hand was totally red and looked damn sore, but I managed to finish the paper in the end anyway. Hand was super pain after the end of the exam.
Today was normal so far. Lost 2 DotA games with Merrill and Randall (The first one the host left, and we were on host team. 2nd one the team was noob, and Randall sucks at Sacred Warrior). Then Merrill went off to mug and Randall went for tuition so I started to mug Geog Core. Just finished making my notes for T2 recently, it's pretty compact. It's all fitted onto 2 sheets of paper, though I didn't include Vulcanicity and Coasts, which I will refer to the actual handouts because I can't find them right now anyway.
Spent last night watching this awesome guy play the piano solos for Cagayake! GIRLS, Orange and a Toradora! medley and Merrill showed me an awesome video of some girl with knee socks playing guitars. I now have the piano videos on my PSP and am looking for more J-girl awesomeness. Seriously, look at this. She played the solo on Crazy Train on the real guitar (shes also very cute if you look at the meido dance video).
Video for Crazy Train
Recommend you watch, even if it's just to see the girl swinging her hips for like the first 30 seconds or so.
I feel like playing GH:WT just so I get to play this song and fail at it. Still remember dying the 1st time on the Crazy Train solo.
I wonder how long it takes to choreograph a song like this
Not safe for those with overly innocent hearts or just cannot take 9 girls dancing simultaneously in short half-thigh-length shorts.
Still can't wait to go play at Zong's house. The only thing I'm looking forward to is Dragoneer's Aria finishing, my anime episodes coming out (Hatsukoi Limited, Tayutama, K-On! and Asura Cryin) and playing DotA with Randall and (Insert possible other player here) everyday after school. Since my next week is actually awfully slack, I'll probably spend like Saturday and Sunday playing and spend monday desperately studying Bio.
Oh shit, I can predict the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment