I raised some points about Singapore's chinese education system in my composition (Topic: The studying process more important than the end result. Do you agree with this statement?). I said that getting a teacher to come in and read whats on the textbook for us and give us cheng yu and ci yu to study is damn lame, and that is why no one likes chinese. Also raised points like they should make it more interesting or at least make the ke wen (lessons/chapters) more interesting for us because we don't want to read about these make believe tales. I mean, even the weird butterfly love story (chapter 3 I think) was relatively interesting in contrast to... what was chapter 11? The chinese embassy? Yeah, because that's just sooo damn interesting.
Anyway tomorrow is E Math Paper 2 so I'm slacking for today and tomorrow. Exams ending on Friday and we are all going out to party.
Got my FOA script, looks like I won't be seriously auditioning for this one. I couldn't do e' accen' fer mah life.
Yes, it's a british hobo accent.
*editing out any F-s, going to see how long I can last without saying the F, not counting 'wtf'*
-HARUHIIST
No comments:
Post a Comment