Thursday, April 30, 2009

Trials and Tribulations

Well, recently I've been focusing on doing the other blog so I haven't really paid attention to my own dear blog. Quite a bit has happened this week, especially with all the stress and tensions building up, and I'm going to recap only 3 or 4 interesting events.

#1: The Samuel Wong Case

He got his book back in the end, with a total of 3 D.P. He is rejoicing because ordinarily he would get 6D.P. and probably have the case handed over to the police for 'possession of pornography'.

#2: Epic Bitchfight

During some random period (Bio I think), Dornel drew 3 strokes on my left leg, and I obviously got irritated. I went and scratched his arm with my pen leaving a red trail there, together with a faint pen mark. Being Dornel, he decides that 3:1 isn't a good ratio in his favour, and decides to make it 'even' by drawing more strokes on me, leaving the ratio at... like.. 17:1

I try several times to get back at him, but don't want to get seen by Terence so I don't really do much. But obviously pissed off.

Later on after Bio, Dornel disappears somewhere and I walk to his table and draw crosses on about 10-15 pages of his Bio textbook, as well as spilling the contents of his pencilcase all over his table, and then flipping his bag upside down with the zip wide open. Then Joshua comes along and throws all his stationary on the floor.

Chinese is the next period - Dornel comes in and I'm emoing in the corner with Marcus Choy who is clueless about what happened. I want to go out and take my books, but someone locks the door and Dornel is trying to get out. Seeing this as a chance, I kneel and try to swipe his leg with my pen, and he grabs me and throws me against the door using me as a battering ram (wtf) while scratching into my upper right arm. I got out somehow (he let me go I think) and then furiously stabbed my pen into his arm also, before walking off again.

Later on I went to see the Matron with Darren because Dornel's scratch wound was bleeding off. Had to put disinfectant and a bandage. Don't know what Dornel did with his wound, but it looked scary enough - from what I saw from a quick glance it was a pretty deep stab.

Eventually he says sorry, I of course, being the bastard I am, refuse to apologize.

#3: Dornel and Darren

Dornel says hes just there to help Darren talk to Krystal, while Darren says that Dornel is interested in Krystal's friend. I'm curious to see how this turns out, really.

--
That is all for events in school, not counting the fact that right now I am bringing my own lunches to school instead of spending money in the SAC on buying food. This week, excluding the $10 that I am permanently saving (in safekeeping with dear mother of mine), I have saved $7.70, meaning I spent $12.30 on buying Pocky, drinks and eggs from the chinese stall. Hopefully next week, even though theres a friday, Ill be able to save $9 at least. Ah, that should be my goal for the week.

Also have joined in Merrill and Jon Wei in playing Shin Megami Tensei (MegaTen for short). An MMORPG/ORPG which involves catching demons and training them, as well as the usual beat-em-up stuff.

Have finished watching Kanokon (just) and am satisfied with the outcome being linked to the start of the story (a confession under the rain). The next series I finish will either be Asu no Yoichi or Akikan, but I must say that I'm more interested in AnY as compared to Akikan.

My life right now is pretty screwed up, I'm incredibly tempted to play because I now have SMT, DotA, Jeanne D'Arc/Yggdra Union (PSP Games), as well as 3 other anime series to watch - I was supposed to study today but ended up playing DotA from 3:30 to around 5 and then playing SMT from 5-7:30.

I might just fail my MidYears, which is obviously bad for me. I'm most worried about Chinese and A Math because:

Chinese - I don't know the format for letter, and obviously my chinese has the same vocabulary as Primary 3 chinese. Seriously.

A Math - Logs are fucking gay, for real.

I'm hoping the guys (you guys) organize a study session even if its an express-IP cross, and hopefully during the Long Weekend. Monday onwards, I'll genuinely be studying alone (probably with a shitload of distractions anyway).

Well, looking forward to (GayxJune)Fest'09, and hoping that we are going to have an outing during the weekend after the exams (or we can all just go to Zong's house and RB because all the drama people have something to do later that night).

That's all for today, folks.
I hope you enjoy your lives while I live mine out in a melancholic state.

-HARUHIIST

No comments: