Sunday, April 12, 2009

Essentially making no sense




I do realise the banner Otakublog makes no sense because pretty much every post is about my everyday life, but Yuki Nagato is cute so let's just keep her up there.

Well the outing was okay, it lasted from around 10:30 to 5 when it ended with a LANning session in a private room at cineleisure. Right now I can't remember much of it at all.

As for what I've done over the weekends so far, I've changed my Haruhi figures hand from one pointing out (towards me, coincidentally) to the one thats holding the yellow paper cone that she used while directing the Mikuru movie.

Not much to say, except I've been looking around at stuff like Otaku shops in Singapore and found one in Sunshine Plaza, Kareshi Kanojo no Mise. Added their site to bookmarks, joined their mailing list and have sent in an enquiry about Miku Kagami, Sch. Uniform Haruhi and Hiiragi sisters figures.

I really should be doing Keith Tan's Math graphs now.
Have completed the class jacket design prototype one and personally I think it looks like trash and am expecting harsh criticism soon. Picture shown on top.

-HARUHIIST

No comments: