I can't figure out why, but I feel obliged to do Yoon Lay Beng's homework now, maybe because of the pathetic state shes in (no one does it except the most hardworking; Joel Toei and Justin).
Anyway, my current life involves drama on wednesday, tuition on thursday and scouts on friday. Mondays and tuesdays are completely free with nothing to do so I have been spending more time watching anime and stuff - hence the last post.
Right now, since there are no new episodes out, I'm just going through the CLANNAD game. It's spiritually satisfying for me, even if I'm only listening to the voices. (Yes, I have it on autoplay right now while I write this post).
Hm, I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow, if Keith Tan will scold the entire class for not handing up the Elementary Math homework - only me, Joel Toei and Justin handed up, so yeah.
Wow I never noticed the Misae-Tomoyo talking first encounter was so long.
Well, I dunno what to say.
I'm going to KKnM (Kareshi Kanojyo no Mise) together with Samuel (Wong) next tuesday to check out anime stuff and the like.
Uh...
That is all.
I could go on talking about DotA since I just had a decent game with a good WD and playing a hero I'm currently interested in - AntiMage. Of course, if I end up disliking AM, I'll move onto Crystal Maiden whom has also intrigued me - so right now my 2 mains are Bloodseeker, Sand King, and the ones I'm looking into putting as my 3rd (and possibly 4th) main is AntiMage, Crystal Maiden, Goblin Techies and Luna Moonfang.
..blah.
-HARUHIIST
No comments:
Post a Comment