I didn't post earlier because after I got home, I pretty much stayed in the toilet for 10-20 minutes and then went to sleep until like, 4-5. Woke up and watched a new anime I just downloaded called 'Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu' which is basically about a girl whom is admired around the school but is secretly a hardcore otaku. If you don't know, otaku's in Japan are actually considered disgusting, even though not everyone is a basement-otaku (stays in the basement infront of the computer and basically doesn't ever leave). Well, I guess Japanese culture is like that. You can't really blame them after all the incidents that happened involving psycho Otakus.
Anyway, today I rewatched 3 anime endings. Well, sort of. The first one was the CLANNAD Afterstory ending where ____ dies. The widescreen version was just put out so I downloaded it and by the time I got home it was done so I watched it, got a little teary again but not as bad as before. Maybe just one or two drops, I suppose. Then as I said, I went to the toilet, went to sleep and woke up. Was watching Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu (NHnH from now on) and then episode 9 wouldn't work so I started downloading VLC Media Player.
In the meantime, figured I'd check what the line 'skilled hawks hide their talons' was in romanji so I rewatched the True Tears ending and read through the OP's lyrics, but couldn't find the line. I guess I got it from somewhere else. Then VLC was still downloading (The ending as in the last.. 3 minutes of the episode or so, where the OP is playing in the background while Noe stares into the sky) so I went on to watch the Toradora ending, the full episode. It basically reminded me why I love anime, and why Toradora is 3rd on my list tied with Gurren Lagann. Though, right now I feel like putting it 2nd together with True Tears making Gurren Lagann 4th.
Listening to the non-OP background music made me look at cdjapan site and I figured if this weekend I can't find any store that sells the Toradora! OST then I'll order it together with my Figma Suzumiya Haruhi.
Probably will be going to school tomorrow, despite my fever still running. Hopefully tomorrow the diarrhea medicine I'm bringing to school will work, and I won't have to use the toilet so often.
Taking Green Form recently is troubling. Everyone probably recognizes me as a serial school-skipper now. Even the receptionist at the front office has recognized my face. Somehow, I'm not surprised. Last year I took at least 10 green forms in total, and in Term 1 2009 I've already taken 4 + 1 in Term 2 (today). Just now when I was walking to the front office, Lester and Vanzino walked past me and Lester was like "Ey Sheep, why you taking green form?" then I saw Vanzino look at me as if he was like "fucking ponner" and he walked away while Lester went "tch" and went on.
So right now, I have this bad vibe coming from all directions and I think the only people who don't mind me taking green form (as in they don't care) are Darren, Merrill and Bristan. Zong for some reason dislikes it whenever I pon school even when I'm not in his class anymore, Danyal I'm just assuming he doesn't like it because occasionally when I see him with the green form he goes "Ah, you're taking it again?" and Dornel - I can't tell. Usually don't talk to him about it.
Feel like drinking Bubble Tea.
Anyway can't skip tomorrow because I don't want to have some fucking hardcore E Math copying on Monday.
I'll go watch a bit more anime and sleep early (11:30 or so).
Oyasuminasai, minna-san.
-HARUHIIST
No comments:
Post a Comment