Nah, just kidding.
Only 2 things worth mentioning happened today.
a) Darren and Dornel have apparently opened up their own dating service with Krystal's friends being the girls up for show. Dornel is the first person to get hooked up by Darren with one of Krystal's friends whose name shall remain anonymous although I'm sure you guys will find out soon. Dornel keeps trying to hook me up with girls too, it's a wonder whether hes worried about my love life or just trying to get me close to a girl so I suffocate in her presence. I wonder if my excitement is because of the lolz that will OBVIOUSLY ensue, or the fact that I will be speaking to a girl. Mmmm..
b) Darren's pen exploded on him. HAH!
there is also the fact that Darren has become a lot more daring with insulting me recently... I'd hate to hurt him...
same with choy.
dornels just all the same, except he doesn't sit next to me anymore, which is actually a pleasant thing.
that is all.
-HARUHIIST
No comments:
Post a Comment