Recently feel like I've been neglecting my otaku tendencies. I haven't watched much anime or played my visual novel's in a while, although whenever I try to, I just end up rewatching the anime. This refers to CLANNAD of course. Maybe it's because I already finished every single path of the CLANNAD visual novel, and the only reason I'm going to replay it is because I lost all my SAVEDATA when I reformatted my computer, and yearn to have an awesome save file. As for Da Capo, I've only finished Kotori's route but the skip system is kind of making me 'ugh' about the game. Anyway I watched the 1st episode of the Da Capo anime, and damn, Kotori looks sort of overly elegant, like an old woman, despite her super cute art in the visual novel.
Finally, I'm still waiting for the Kanon translation to finish up, though I really wouldn't mind a patch with a few hiccups here and there, because honestly I just wanna play with english text and sound. I can figure out human error on my own as I go throuhg the paths. And looking at the other almost-done VN's also, even though I already have F/S Night and Tears to Tiara waiting. To conclude, I am currently downloading the ToHeart 2 anime and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann anime. Hopefully it will get me back into the anime loving personality that I have.
- .keyxdedication
No comments:
Post a Comment