Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back from OEP, and some other shit

Just got back from OEP a few days ago, and now I'm sleeping until late in the afternoon just to replenish whatever sleep I lost from Ethan and Vanzino talking in my room until like 2am.
Not much to say about China except that there are more cute girls than I thought.
And sitting next to Dornel in a bus for 7 days straight has made me girl-crazy.
Also; I miss my computer. And DotA. And Anime.
When I got home the first thing I did was go and get my latest anime episodes.

I guess there isn't much to say right now, nothing has happened and OEP is an incredibly boring topic, so lets go on to talking about Dissidia and DotA.

FINAL FANTASY: DISSIDIA

The game is supposedly called a 'Dramatic Progressive Action' game, but it's basically a 3d fighter with some unique stage elements and a new fighting system with Brave Points and HP Points. You could call the Brave Points 'Guard Points' if you want to, as when you run out of Brave Points, the enemy's attack gets a real boost which probably will destroy your face in one HP attack.

Oh wow I'm bad at talking about Game Mechanics.

Anyway, apparantly the few characters that I've decided to learn (Terra from FF6 and Zidane from FF9) are gay characters to my friends that I versus, and they refuse to let me play my characters without saying that I just want to win, or I'm being gay.
So once again I go on to learn 2 new characters, Tidus and Squall. Hopefully these two are fine with them when we eventually fight each other again.

As for DotA, I'm currently learning how to play Goblin Techies and Storm Spirit.
My techies is somewhat decent I guess, but sometimes I really screw up and let my team down, but it seems every game I play I get at least one double kill. Heh.

Well, you know the drill, MSN me for a game or 5 and I'll play with ya.
ー少女おたく

No comments: