Friday, January 30, 2009

Seriously

Seriously, if you're gonna DotA with me, can you not play de-spirited. Especially if we're losing badly, and we need some high team morale to possibly win. Just because we're down 10 kills compared to them doesn't mean that we'll lose for sure, which is something I've noted that most Singaporean people to think. Their strategy always involves team wiping and then pushing, none of them ever try to stealth push or anything like that. Like, back when I played Naruto 3rd Shinobi Wars, I was probably known among the community as the most ninja pusher for bot lane.

Anyway, since most of you don't even DotA with me, this post is pretty pointless, but I figured I had to say it anyway. Don't give up just because you're screwed up the ass, there's always a possibility to win.

...Zz, I have to go to Charity Bazaar tomorrow from 3-4, which really puts a big fat hole in my plans for the day, since that means I can't go out from, example, 1-5. Bloody stupid, if they want us to sell stuff for them, at least do it during curriculum time. Even more so, the exams are coming up, and they still want us to spend time selling stuff for them, with 0% returns to us.

gosh.
- .keyxdedication

No comments: