Thursday, January 8, 2009

Da Capo

Today I went to school just for the Drama Play, since I probably wouldn't have come if I didn't have the Drama play anyway. After the drama play I spend some time with the other members before Zong and co. disappeared leaving me with the 'homies', which would obviously lead to me being bored out of my freaking mind. And so, I decided to take a green form and go home, since my stomach pains were irritating.
Got home and pretty much sat in the toilet for awhile, and then I went to sleep. Woke up around 2 and was like "I wonder what everyone is doing." and started playing the Da Capo visual novel which I had just recently downloaded. While I didn't expect anything due to the generally boring start to Da Capo, I must say I was surprised by the interesting story of Kotori, which ended rather abruptly in my opinion, but yeah. When I tried to play other ones I got a little annoyed because everytime you go into a scenario that you done before, they ask you whether you really want to read it or just a summary of it to refresh your memory, I find it kinda annoying but I guess people would find it good.

Anyway I'm currently just downloading Tears to Tiara and the D.C. anime. I'm just currently waiting for D.C.II translation news to come out, because hope that I will eventually get to play D.C.II. would be nice, looking at the descendent characters.
I guess after awhile I'll order Da Capo Plus Communication for some fun.

Going to the clinic tomorrow and if my dad feels generous I might go out with the others, but I'll probably be dropped off ridiculously early and spend forever waiting for the other people.
Meh.
ー少女おたく

No comments: