Tuesday, January 6, 2009

3rd day of school



Can't decide which to use for the Drama Jacket!

While I'm not going to be an idiot like a certain person (Zong) and say that I'll be posting again, I'll still try to update you guys on my daily school life. Which sucks ass, as you guys can tell by my depressed face during Drama and recess.

So today I went to school, took the normal school bus and all and plonked myself down in the chair in my class and waited to go to assembly. Afterwards, right after assembly ended, Mr. Andrew Wong, whom is the Year 3 Director, incase you don't know, called me and Nicholas Chek out to check our class combination. Apparantly, without telling us last year, they changed our class to Geography Core and History elective.

Y'know, since last year they said they would call us if our choices were changed, I'm really pissed. BECAUSE, they didn't call. Maybe if they did, then yeah, okay, fine, at least I'd know about it. But now their totally pushing the blame on us. Damn freaking pissing.

I noticed Dornel didn't come today, so I was thinking maybe he went to do something Ben-Seow-esque, since he was so damn pissed off that he blocked me on MSN the night before today. For the most part I spent the first periods stoning and drawing on Marcus Choy's paper (which I ninja'd while he was at his locker).

When I went down for recess, I found Merrill coming out of the SAC door looking all emo'd. We exchanged greetings and realised both of our classes don't have any friends we know. Life sucks, eh. I told him that I had checked with Zong's timetable and he would be down soon, so we waited for Zong and Bristan to come down, during which we had a nice recess together.

Spent the rest of the day stoning in class and drawing while the teachers ignored me doodling at the side. Already started to get homework, damnit.

Oh shit, I didn't do 'Mr' Keith Tan's homework.
Blah, whatever.

Went to Drama Practice, performed for the Ms(Mrs? Mdm?)Fanny Tan and the 2 deans whose names I do not know. It was okay apparantly, and Mr. Connor didn't say much about the play and didn't really criticise, and said it was 500% better than the last time he saw us (a week ago).

Just that we have to work on voice projection.

Anyway to update you guys, me and Zong are planning a potential sleepover on Thursday-Friday just to you know, get ourselves into the whole circle of friends again. Recently we haven't been talking to each other much, and I only see Zong once a day, while I talk to Merrill almost everyday. Dornel on the other hand, despite being in class with me, has started to dislike me again, apparantly. I guess I'm not as much fun, or 'joke material' as Zong or Bristan or Thomas. Yeah, I guess I'm pretty boring in class.

Well, you know where to find me.
Damnit, Jap-sp33k still not working.
-shoujoOtaku

No comments: