Saturday, November 15, 2008

Toki wo Kizamu Uta


I just downloaded Clannad After Story episodes 1-6, and I went through the first 2 episodes no problem, just kind of flew through it. Then I noticed that the opening song was really pretty, and I decided "Heck, might as well just watch the whole thing."

I didn't expect it to almost make me tear (God, I suck.) I find Clanad to be a really magical anime, I don't know, just watching the opening of After Story makes my heart 'feel' warm and my whole body shivers.

In case you can't see it, the video up there is by a person on youtube who can play the TV version of the song on the piano, and it's really beautiful.

And if you really can't see it then the link is below.

...I love Clannad. I think it ranks above every other anime I've watched.
...Key is so good at doing these stories...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SOIcE-tugY&feature=related
*credits to bambooXZX for playing the beautiful rendition of Toki wo Kizamu Uta

-OtakuSama

No comments: