Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to typical life

I just came back from Zong's sleepover today.
My mom was all happy to have me back, because the house is quiet without me.
Now she's angry and pissed off.

It was because my Dad was trying to encrypt my internet and locked us out of it by accident.
Then my mom kept asking me repeatedly what happened with a damned frustrated look on her face.
Of course I got annoyed - she asked me like 5 times already.

Finally I was like "It was what you did last time, you tried to encrypt the internet and then it locked us out without asking us what we wanted to put as the Network Key".
This is when she started to get pissed (and effectively piss me off).
She looks at me and is like "Well, thank you" sarcastically and walks off.
A minute later she comes back -
AND ASKS AGAIN "What did Dad do"

I'm like "He did what you did last time".
Since she's my mom I can't do anything so I just explained again.
She walks out to the backyard and sips wine and comes back.
"You know what? The ONLY reason we're not encrypted is because of your stupid PS3 and because you were trying SO hard to get online, but you can't go online if we're encrypted."

At that point I'm really pissed off and start ignoring her - because what actually happened was, we were unencrypted. I didn't know we could pick the 'None' option when they asked us for Network Security, so I said "We have to set up an encryption to let my PS3 get online."
So we tried to set it up and got ourselves kicked out.

Now shes distorting it so it's the other way.
Irritating.
Then my dad finds out what the key is and my mom keeps ranting, and my dad says "Shut up lah, it's already solved."
Then my mom stomps off and the rest is just me ignoring my mom, with her talking about "This kind of children".

Maybe she's just drunk but whatever.

Anyway Zong's sleepover was okay I guess.
The only thing I got from it was a stomachache, Claymore anime series, Haruhi anime series - which I already watched but want it so that I can keep it for keepsakes, and some Japanese by THYME and the Macross Frontier soundtrack.

The 1st day was us meeting at 1:15pm to go to Zong's house by shuttle bus.
I met Dornel first and then Bristan came while we were waiting in the shuttle bus.
We played some DOA4 as all the other guys wanted to see a scene.
After that, we went to fetch Merrill because Zong wanted us to go to NTUC and buy stuff for the sandwich making competition, in which we make a sandwich for the other team and they have to eat whatever we make.

My team - Merrill, Bristan and I, bought baby food (some fruit flavor), wasabi potato chips, and some other thing.
Zong's team - Zong, Thomas and Dornel, got baby food (egg custard), big chillis, some kind of chinese bean and some other thing.

Obviously we were a bit surprised (and I was secretly angry) that they bought such.. weird stuff.
We went back to Zong's house and did random stuff fo rhte rest of the day, had a BBQ at the end of the day, during which we were supposed to take a nice short walk in the pool which turned into a raging water fight.

So Bristan, Merrill and Thomas went upstairs first to shower and change while me, Zong and Dornel stayed in the pool for a while longer.
We found this platform where we all sat in a triangle and pretended to meditate, when a indian security guard came up from behind us and was like "Oi, you're not supposed to be in the pool with clothes" and we're all LOLing.

After that the night was quite uneventful.

Second and Third day will follow up - eventually.
-OtakuSama

No comments: