Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally finished Clannad

So after 3 days of downloading and watching animes,
I finally finished Clannad.
Of course there's still the After-Story, but that's for a later post.
It was a good anime, very sad for me I guess,
But for people like Zong, Thomas and Merrill, I guess they'd just laugh.
Hn... the Otaku in me hits me hard.

The story is basically revolving around Tomoya who goes around helping girls.
The first arc about Fuuko Ibuki was good, spanning almost half the series.
Ending was sad, but I can't spoil it for you people who want to watch.
Then again it's predictable, but sad nonetheless.

Then the Kotomi arc, which was interesting I guess, not really saddish,
But it had crying, lots of crying.

Er, Tomoyo arc, which lasted 3 episodes (?), really very short,
I guess it was okay, but it didn't really make you get attached to Tomoyo's character.

Finally the Nagisa arc, about the main character :0
It overlapped with the Tomoyo arc but meh.
IMO, not as interesting as the others, but it had more funny moments.
Except for the Fuuko arc, lol.

Aaah, Fuuko is so cute :o
Even her random appearances are so cute.
I watched the OVA about the Alternate Timeline: Tomoyo Chapter.
Sad, really sad. ):
Who could've thought in 24 minutes of show-time there would be so much...
heartfelt moments.
Yeaaah.

Oversensitivity.
-OtakuSama

No comments: