Saturday, November 22, 2008

AIR

So I was bored and reading through Monster Hunter Orage on onemanga.com
But apparantly they only go up to Chapter 7 and they don't follow up on it.
So I was bored and was going through the manga list and passed AIR.
Then I decided I would re-read AIR.

In case you people don't know, which you probably don't, AIR was made by the same people that made CLANNAD and Kanon, which is a company called Key.

Ah... the manga drawing is so pretty, and although in the manga it's different a little.
But since this is the first time I've seen the manga, and I needed a recap of the events anyway.

-spoiler-

Misuzu doesn't die in the manga like she does in the anime.
Hm... I though that was definitely one of the most touching scenes I've seen in anime.
But meh, I didn't think that the manga was different.
But the manga Misuzu is cuter so, arr.
They didn't go to the summer festival either.
Probably because it ends when Misuzu calls Haruko 'Ma Ma'.
Ah...


Memories
-OtakuSama

No comments: