Sunday, November 23, 2008

CLANNAD After Story

-DEFINITE SPOILERS AHEAD-
.....

Hmm, just watched CLANNAD: Afterstory Episode 8 and it concluded Yukine's arc.

I guess it was touching in it's own way,
Especially how Yukine tried to end the fight by pretending to be her brother.
At first when I saw the silhoutte I thought that Tomoyo had come to end it,
By acting as Kazuto.
But I didn't expect it to be, well, Yukine.
Also, the fight scene was fun to watch, seeing Okazaki being badass again.
Though the ending was kind of weird.

Especially since the gangs come together to respect Kazuto's passing away,
Even the rival gang came to pray.
I kind of thought they would form one big gang after that.
But maybe this is to show CLANNAD's theme of 'Family',
How Yukine tried to accept how her brother lived,
And how she sorta tried to take the place of her brother,
And how she finally understood her brother and his, er, 'way of life' after he dies.

Anyway the ending of the episode shows Yukine telling us about a folk story in the town that CLANNAD takes place in.
How when happiness occurs in this town, an orb of light will appear,
And the orb of light represents 'happiness'.
Okazaki apparantly revealed that he saw the orb of light,
So Yukine refers to Okazaki as 'special'.

The preview has me excited, it looks like Nagisa's question about whether or not Okazaki has anything planned for the future has got him thinking and in a state of depression.
Or maybe they got into a fight.
Usually the preview is pretty decieving though.

Anyway, I just noticed that at the start of the episode where they show the episode name, there are like 7 orbs of light.
Which means... it's Ushio and Nagisa's arc now!

I made a CLANNAD Playlist of songs from the OST I downloaded, and their all sad songs,
So everytime I listen to it I kind of shiver all over.
But somehow listening to CLANNAD songs makes me a lot better at DotA.

Hm..
Recently the group hasn't played any DotA games,
Or no one is planing them.
Or their just completely ignoring me because they hate that I'd rather play CLANNAD than talk to them about trivial, completely no-use matters.
I've already shunned Merrill a lot,
And Dornel is annoying, how he keeps asking me if I'm done.

I mean seriously, even if I'm finished, do I even talk to you guys?
Unless we're planning a game I mean.
Or maybe you guys just got sick of my arrogance everytime I win a game.
Which isn't that often anymore, sadly.
-OtakuSama

No comments: