Sunday, September 6, 2009

something cheesy and generic like 'as the river of time flows'

Just came back from Scouts camp. Had a bit of chicken rice which my mom bought for me, and then went to sleep. Slept about 7 hours and woke up at 10. Ate a sandwich and watched 3 episodes of Spice and Wolf II, which is really good although the ending of the Amarti arc was really abrupt. STC was okay, very messy and slacky, but yeah. And we Food I/C's got forgotten about at the end. Jun Meng told us to wait in the class while he sent people up to help us, so we waited and fell asleep and slept for 2 hours straight. When I woke up, Zong and Thomas were still sleeping and I went down to the Scouts den, and found out everyone but a few people had already left, and that we had been sleeping all this time.

Woke up Zong and Thomas and told them to go home, and went home myself.

I wonder, if I hadn't woken up, how long would we have stayed in school.

Really tired now. Eyes sort of hurt and my body is stiff. Sleeping 2 hours in a chair isn't very good, I suppose.

Wednesday have 5 hours Chemistry Remedial as well as a 1 hour lunch break, lasts from 9:30 to 3:30. I think Randall is coming over on Tuesday. Tuition on Monday at 7:15 PM. I do wonder when all of us will go out together, I hope we go out at least once this holiday, even if it's just something like going to Zong's house. Easy and convenient after all.

Melon Milk.

-Haruhiist

No comments: