Tuesday, September 29, 2009

reminescence

I just got my new Seagate 620gb external today, so I was transferring stuff from my old external (which was virus'd, but my mom's IT support people salvaged 100gb out of 130gb of the stuff, thankfully most of the anime is intact) and came across Shakugan no Shana. I was bored enough so I went to watch the Akai Namida scene, the ending of Season 1 and a short part of the last episode of season 2. Then I came across CLANNAD, and decided to watch Fuuko's ending.

So now I remembered why I love CLANNAD so much. I also watched the episode in Afterstory where Tomoya screws up and he misses out on a planned date with Nagisa to fix his screwup at the work site, following which Nagisa has a 'super-understanding-awesome-wife-that-everyone-wants' moment.

MMMMMM NAAAGIIISAAAA, FUUUKOOOOOO!!!1111!1one-eleventy!1!
ore wa kuranado no DAAAISUKI. (i bet I screwed that up somewhere)

-Haruhiist

No comments: