
If any of you are wondering, this is the figure I ordered. It costs a whopping $120 (This is where you all call me a money-wasting Otakufag, or have things finally changed in my favour?), and is my second PVC non-figma figure ever. The first one being the Suzumiya Haruhi one. It should be roughly 17cm, which is a little longer than the shortest plastic ruler.
It's on pre-order and I'll get it probably late-December but I'm hoping for an early release. This of course leaves me with $80 that I doubt my mother will give to me, but I'm hoping she does anyway. Looking at the Kagami figma (even though I don't really want anymore figmas) and the Mio swimsuit PVC figure, which is surprisingly cheap for what it is ($70~$80?). Brandless though.
Mugging season has started, looks like I'll be having solo DotA nights from now until 16 October. If anyone still wants to play though, to de-stress or slack with me, you can find me at otakugfx@hotmail.com.
Yeah.
Finally winning. Need to do the Drama Jacket, even though it's a pretty simple design (only 2 colours? It'll be so simple Danyal can probably do it himself, but yeah).
It's on pre-order and I'll get it probably late-December but I'm hoping for an early release. This of course leaves me with $80 that I doubt my mother will give to me, but I'm hoping she does anyway. Looking at the Kagami figma (even though I don't really want anymore figmas) and the Mio swimsuit PVC figure, which is surprisingly cheap for what it is ($70~$80?). Brandless though.
Mugging season has started, looks like I'll be having solo DotA nights from now until 16 October. If anyone still wants to play though, to de-stress or slack with me, you can find me at otakugfx@hotmail.com.
Yeah.
Finally winning. Need to do the Drama Jacket, even though it's a pretty simple design (only 2 colours? It'll be so simple Danyal can probably do it himself, but yeah).
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment