fuutsu no onnanoko no monogatari
the story of an ordinary girl
-CANAAN-
Project 428. CANAAN. An anime originally introduced to me as an anime with 'girls with guns'. An anime I finish watching as 'anime of this year'. Of course I'm only talking about the animes produced this year. Yes, as biased as I am towards Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu Season 2, CANAAN wins the spot. At least, before October. New animes starting in October, not to mention I haven't watched Bakemonogatari.
Maria Ozawa (This, for whatever reason, is also the name of a pornstar), an ordinary girl visiting Shanghai on her first photography project. The basis of the story and Canaan's light.
Mino-san, Maria's mentor that goes with her. He gets caught up in all this, and serves a role towards the end.
Alphard, a terrorist from 'Hebi'. Antagonist.
Canaan. An 'ordinary girl' as described my Maria. She has the ability to convert her senses into other senses. Her touch into smell, her smell into sight, her sight into hearing. She is the protagonist, the main character.
I just watched the final episode yesterday, but it was pretty late. I'm listening to it again. It's not a bawling crying story, but it certainly has a few lessons it can teach you. Ultimately a well-produced anime with a great story by my standards. Has blood if you're wondering. The ultimatum is awesome but be warned, the ending is a cliff hanger.
Maria Ozawa (This, for whatever reason, is also the name of a pornstar), an ordinary girl visiting Shanghai on her first photography project. The basis of the story and Canaan's light.
Mino-san, Maria's mentor that goes with her. He gets caught up in all this, and serves a role towards the end.
Alphard, a terrorist from 'Hebi'. Antagonist.
Canaan. An 'ordinary girl' as described my Maria. She has the ability to convert her senses into other senses. Her touch into smell, her smell into sight, her sight into hearing. She is the protagonist, the main character.
I just watched the final episode yesterday, but it was pretty late. I'm listening to it again. It's not a bawling crying story, but it certainly has a few lessons it can teach you. Ultimately a well-produced anime with a great story by my standards. Has blood if you're wondering. The ultimatum is awesome but be warned, the ending is a cliff hanger.
----
a boy caught him in fate
from a middle-class life, to the riches, yet he isn't happy.
PRINCESS LOVER
a boy caught him in fate
from a middle-class life, to the riches, yet he isn't happy.
PRINCESS LOVER
Basically, I talked about this awhile ago. I said it was a good anime but in my opinion the last episode was pretty lackluster. Instead of a great fighting scene with a gun versus a sword, it's just a lot of SUPAH-INSPIRING WURDS and the swordwielder blowing the gun straight out of the hand. I'm not using names so I don't spoil, even though I highly doubt anyone will watch this.
Ending scene with the dancing was awesome with the camera angles and 3D feel, though I wonder what the crowd is thinking. That kid just danced with 5 girls in a row, what a playboy!
Worth a watch. Good anime and not huge (13 episodes) but not a MUST WATCH.
Ending scene with the dancing was awesome with the camera angles and 3D feel, though I wonder what the crowd is thinking. That kid just danced with 5 girls in a row, what a playboy!
Worth a watch. Good anime and not huge (13 episodes) but not a MUST WATCH.
---
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment