Looks like Kobato is becoming disappointing. I thought it'd get interesting when Kobato met Kohaku but it's just really boring, I couldn't even bear to watch through episode four.
On the other hand, things are looking good with the other anime. I dropped Kampfer and Winter Sonata (didn't like the art or language), and picked up TSB. To Aru, Kobato and Kimi no Todoke OPs and EDs I'm really looking forward to. Especially the To Aru OP/ED and Kimi no Todoke OP.
I also kind of want the Queen's Blade 2 OST and the Kimi no Todoke OST, as well as the Nightmare of Nunnally entire manga series in book form.
Oh wait that's unrelated.
Studycamp is a waste of time apparently, they make us go from 7:30 to 1, so thats 5 and a half hours. 2/5.5 hours I'm in lesson. The other 3.5 hours I'm sitting around the school fooling around, it's a huge waste of time.
Bad thing though, the CL teacher confiscated my sketchbook (I was doodling), and he saw 2 of my girl drawings. I presume he found it indecent, since he took those too and made me write my name and told me he'd show my mom.
All I can say to this is "Lol".
Hope I don't get punished severely for not paying attention, but if they lecture me for having the drawings I don't really know what to say. Imagine if they open my bag and find my Shana file, lol.
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment