Sunday, November 8, 2009

Boring

Life is so damn boring now.
Nothing interesting nothing new.

The only thing new today is that I found out I'm playing Natsukage way too slow.

The only interesting thing that happened this whole week, that actually isn't worth blogging but I have nothing else to write, is that Dornel is actually getting serious about trying to beat me apparently. Adding a FAQ writer to his MSN contacts, actually trying to find a way to fight against me online (thus, more regularly), learning a combo which I must admit is a fucking killer.

I wonder what's wrong with those Japanese people and their super late release dates. Kimi no Todoke OP release - NOVEMBER 25th? Why? Hell, I shouldn't be complaining since I don't even pay for the songs, but why would they delay so long. I want it now damn it.

Ah, getting back into the groove of spending time on forums, making grafix and photoshop arting.

Mostly because of nothing better to do.
Ong Siew Buay teaching CL class tomorrow, whoopeee.

Anyone want to volunteer to teach me Trigo Identities?

-Haruhiist

No comments: