Despite the title, this post probably won't be all about Social Studies.
Feeling shitty recently. Sneezing, coughing, fucking cold, and a certain someone keeps talking to me about things I do not want to talk about. Still, I have to go to school because of the common tests. And my mother isn't in country so I can't really take a green form anyway. I do believe Mr.KT and Mr.ABS (bin Salim) already noticed my constant GF's.
Thought about my future for the first time in awhile today. I suppose next year I'll work a lot harder, get into ACJC and go into medicine. Yeah maybe for me it sounds impossible, and 'Dr.Sheep' or 'Dr.Tan Xuan' ran through your head right there, but I'm actually interested to a certain extent in medicine. I'd rather be a manga artist if I had to speak the real truth, but I'm not good enough.
...yeah...
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment