Saturday, August 1, 2009

Back from a War

A.K.A Festival of Arts.

Staying back everyday, skipping classes from Wednesday to Friday to sit in the SAC and sell tickets, it certainly was an 'exciting' experience. Though I did learn some things. For example, Keng Yeen has some serious anger issues, Zong is now very stoned - at least around me, and ACS(I)S people are relatively rude but really know how to have fun. Their 'last goodbyes' debrief was awesome, hell I couldn't even see it but it was fun to just listen to them.

Right now, thinking of playing DotA or Maple because I haven't played in 2 days since I went to Zong's house last night with Bristan and played GH: Smash Hits. Session had a somewhat.. solemn atmosphere. Even playing DaiTi (Tie-ti, TaiTi, Taitee, TyTee) was damn meh. Zong kept talking about his Baron-ship, Bristan didn't say too much and I kept getting stuck with hands comprising almost completely of cards under Jack (11).

Also; Dornel gave Darren's friend Krystal's friend Yi Chin my number. Since you said sorry, I don't really want to say anything, but what the fuck. Even if you're thinking like, something might happen, you should at least tell me. Giving away my number to random girls. What the hell.

Though, she was the poor victim of my boredom. Had a 3-sms conversation with her while sitting outside the CPA2 waiting for the performance to end.

Ah shit, I have E-Math homework, History homework, English homework and apparently A Math homework that I have to do, but I don't have the necessary materials to do any of them. Hope the teachers will understand lah.

Hm...

Best change for the FOA IMO: The Dragon (Mr. Brian Connor) going "NOMNOMNOMNOM" after eating Dr. Mollica. Seriously, caught me and Darren by surprise and made us laugh. Though, it only changed on the Sat. Afternoon show, so Fri. Night people didn't get to hear the Dragon nomnomnom the witch.

...

Damn, out of shit to say.

-Haruhiist

No comments: