So today I picked up my PSP from the shop, cost me a whopping $160. Dad gave me a lecture on money spending, so now I'm just thinking exactly how much money have I spend since the beginning of 2007. Probably over $8000. My next post, if I'm not lazy enough, will be dedicated to counting the amount of money I've spent. Anyway with my PSP back in my hands I finally can try Monster Hunter. I remember hating it back then, but since I heard Randall and Jon Wei talking about it so much I decided to give it another try. Right now I'm still fucking pissed at it because the learning curve is too fucking extravagant. Like, in the tutorial everything is easy, but when you take on the first easiest mission it's like fucking impossible because you have to fend off 6~10 bloody raptors. I've tried the mission with 3 different weapons and I've gone the furthest with Dual Swords. Guess I just need more practice.
The exams going on now but it's not really making a difference to me. Maybe because tomorrow is just chinese. Though I'll be studying for the Social Studies and Chemistry exams, probably a bit for A Math too but I think I'm royally fucked for that one anyway because I didn't pay attention at all. The way things are looking, I might have to drop A Math.
Achievements in the past week:
- Got my PSP
- Played MHFU without raging
- Finished Phoenix Wright JFA (Not sure if this happened before a week ago)
- Maplestory Bandit has reached Lv35 with decent equips
- Failed at life (Always checked)
Strangely my DotA skills have been taken away or something. The past week, although my team tends to be owning, I'm always fucking pathetic. Like just now, my maelstrom proc'd like 10 times in the whole damn game. Wtf? And I was underleveled and being farmed on by the enemies.
Ah fuck. Life sucks.
-Haruhiist
No comments:
Post a Comment