Once again, English Paper 2 was absolutely normal and no one cares about it.
I spent my recess going to the Pool Cafe (Or as we say, Pool-Caf) together with Dornel, Zong and Bristan.
I'd say it was a generally normal recess.
..Except for Zong's WET pants.
I'd say what weird shit Dornel did.
But it's all regular everyday stuff.
Somehow we always laugh.
And then he laughs.
Retarded face..
Then we had the Physical Science examination, it was kind of sad.
I should've studied a little more during the recess.
Then again I had great laughs.
Yeah it was worth it.
After school spent an entire hour chasing Dornel around the school.
He took Zong's wallet.
Yeah... stuffed his hands deep into Zong's pockets.
HORROR!
It was fun, got him in the toilet and he was wet all over after, got a lot of jokes right there.
Nothing much to say about Chinese Listening Comprehension.
Wow this is a relatively long post.
...
NIPPON BANZAI!
-OtakuSama
No comments:
Post a Comment