Not going to use my usual format and instead write in paragraphs due to the longness of this post.
THURSDAY
Anyway let's start off on Thursday. I got into 3.07 class, with only Dornel as my friend. Also; Darren. We are kind of screwed since Keith Tan and Arzami are our class teachers and they are rather... strict. Yeah, that's a good word to use. After school, me, Thomas and Zong Chun met up outside our old class, 2.05, and then we went to change out into Scout's Uniform. As usual I was the slowest and they left me behind. Again. Well they waited outside the toilet, but it's cold and alone in there.
FRIDAY
We reported in and we basically spent the rest of the day doing normal boring activities like drills and stuff. It started raining around 7 and we hadn't pitched our tents up yet, so we ended up sleeping in the classroom. Did you know that 16 degrees celsius is SERIOUSLY cold? Especially when you sleep in the PT Kit (Tanktop and very short shorts, around mid-thigh length).
We woke up and reported in for PT. Since it was still drizzling a little (or drizzling heavily, in the words of Thomas), we did our PT inside the boarding school building. Blah blah skip skip. We did station games after breakfast, which was quite fun. The first one involved us (as one patrol, around 6 people) all holding hands and trying to get across a 'barbed wire' wall. Basically it was a few ropes that criss-crossed an empty space and we had to go through this space without touching any of the ropes.
Next was the mud-crawler where you were blindfolded and you either crawled or walked through the mud. Obstacles were put and if you touched them you lost points. Me being fat caused my team to lose a lot of points, but somehow we still got a decent amount of them.
The following game involved building a stretcher and 'saving' a patrol member that was injured. The patrol member is hidden and we have to find him. Of course the stretcher had no cloth so when we actually found him he had to hang on to the stretcher for his dear life.
Finally it was a game where you had your patrol standing on a small piece of sheet (around 14cm by 40cm, estimation) and you had to stay on it for 15 seconds while singing something. Quite stupid in my honest opinion, but we managed to do it. Everytime you succeed the sheet gets folded into half again so it was VERY stupid at the last part, when one of our feet was the size of the sheet.
Then lunch which was quite good, but everyone else thought it sucked. I don't know why. I can't really remember what was next but I do remember that we played Dog & Bone in the mud and it was awesome. Whenever I was called as the second or third person I'd go out and tackle people to the mud and my teammate would score. But sadly we didn't make it to the finals.
Can't remember anything about this day.
SATURDAY
Woke up and went for PT. Came back and tied up the flag, failing and having to go up and down doing it over and over. Same for tent pitching/striking. So much pumping. It was a pretty slackish day, we went for a hike which was around 5km, and surprisingly I made it all the way without complaining. We arrived at West Coast Park (WCP) around 12 noon, and we played station games and the like. Not going to say anything about that. Next we played Find the Jonah(?), LOL. It was quite epic, like 30 people looking for one ninja-person. In the end some other patrol got him because Jonah walked out of his spot since he was bored.
Then we played Hunt the Dragon Patrol. Basically all our major seniors (Senior Patrol Leader, Scribe, Quarter Master etc etc.) ran away from us while we caught them. Some were dragged violently on the floor with a mass of hands grabbing their shirts while they were screaming and trying to get out of the grip, while others managed to drop our members while running for their lives. The best was SPL Jing Shen, who was eating ice cream, when he was tackled from behind, and then tackled at his legs, causing him to spill ice cream on himself, and falling to the ground. Oh well, it's like what they say, the bigger they are, the heavier they fall.
We got back, campfire prep. But since we hiked back (I barely made it! So tired.), we were all too dead to sleep. Jing Shen came into our room and we started insulting Aric (One of the scribes. I didn't take part in any of the insulting since it was kind of mean.) You better remember this, it's vital for that night's events, which I will talk about later. Okay dinner! PIZZA! COKE! Oh my gosh, like half of the camp ran for the coke-dispenser when it was set up. I was too busy munching a pizza, but in the end I got my fair share of the carbonated beverage.
Campfire next, we did our lame skit with me acting as Jo-No Wang, which was basically a parody of Jonah. We went back to the classes to slack a bit afterwards, but then our other SPL, Jerald, started shouting at us to report at the White Eagle in the IB Block with all our stuff. Tired and weary, we walked there with our giant backpacks. Little did we expect what was to come. After we reported, we were scolded for being SERIOUSLY late, and then commanded to fall in at the skate park behind. This is where the torture starts.
I seriously think they enjoy watching us pump, despite their defending themselves.
We were reprimanded on our suckish abilities, bad punctuality and respect. Also, we were scolded a lot for not respecting our seniors. They emphasized on how we called Aric a loser, because he's one of the nicest guys in the current Patrol Leader community. We held pumping position for almost 20 minutes (with short breaks in between) and did 20 push-ups. We went back and slept.
The last day is uneventful and boring so I'm not posting about it.
Now I'm back home and relaxin' on my chair' with a pepsi' and my tablet' so that I can play' some' DotA!'
Woke up and went for PT. Came back and tied up the flag, failing and having to go up and down doing it over and over. Same for tent pitching/striking. So much pumping. It was a pretty slackish day, we went for a hike which was around 5km, and surprisingly I made it all the way without complaining. We arrived at West Coast Park (WCP) around 12 noon, and we played station games and the like. Not going to say anything about that. Next we played Find the Jonah(?), LOL. It was quite epic, like 30 people looking for one ninja-person. In the end some other patrol got him because Jonah walked out of his spot since he was bored.
Then we played Hunt the Dragon Patrol. Basically all our major seniors (Senior Patrol Leader, Scribe, Quarter Master etc etc.) ran away from us while we caught them. Some were dragged violently on the floor with a mass of hands grabbing their shirts while they were screaming and trying to get out of the grip, while others managed to drop our members while running for their lives. The best was SPL Jing Shen, who was eating ice cream, when he was tackled from behind, and then tackled at his legs, causing him to spill ice cream on himself, and falling to the ground. Oh well, it's like what they say, the bigger they are, the heavier they fall.
We got back, campfire prep. But since we hiked back (I barely made it! So tired.), we were all too dead to sleep. Jing Shen came into our room and we started insulting Aric (One of the scribes. I didn't take part in any of the insulting since it was kind of mean.) You better remember this, it's vital for that night's events, which I will talk about later. Okay dinner! PIZZA! COKE! Oh my gosh, like half of the camp ran for the coke-dispenser when it was set up. I was too busy munching a pizza, but in the end I got my fair share of the carbonated beverage.
Campfire next, we did our lame skit with me acting as Jo-No Wang, which was basically a parody of Jonah. We went back to the classes to slack a bit afterwards, but then our other SPL, Jerald, started shouting at us to report at the White Eagle in the IB Block with all our stuff. Tired and weary, we walked there with our giant backpacks. Little did we expect what was to come. After we reported, we were scolded for being SERIOUSLY late, and then commanded to fall in at the skate park behind. This is where the torture starts.
I seriously think they enjoy watching us pump, despite their defending themselves.
We were reprimanded on our suckish abilities, bad punctuality and respect. Also, we were scolded a lot for not respecting our seniors. They emphasized on how we called Aric a loser, because he's one of the nicest guys in the current Patrol Leader community. We held pumping position for almost 20 minutes (with short breaks in between) and did 20 push-ups. We went back and slept.
The last day is uneventful and boring so I'm not posting about it.
Now I'm back home and relaxin' on my chair' with a pepsi' and my tablet' so that I can play' some' DotA!'
-OtakuSama
No comments:
Post a Comment