- I am not going to explain who Kami or Hime is
- Don't assume anything
- You're eventually going to see more people posting that aren't from school.
Anyway, today was boring as usual. It's only 3:37pm though.
The day could be brighter from this point onwards.
Afterall, we're going to play on Hamachi/Garena later.
So I went to school and for some reason Bristan wasn't in school.
So we waited outside the class, but somehow,
Bryan jacked the door and it was opened.
I went in and did the usual pre-assembly stuff.
Go around knocking Thomas and David and being scared of Lucas.
And those fists.
-Shiver-
Zong came in.
Marcus confronted him about how Zong dao'd him on XBox Live.
There wasn't any real answer, and we headed off to chapel.
They played 6 songs for the first time ever, imba boring.
But then again it's always imba boring.
After that we went back to class after buying !NK papers.
Only to realise that we were supposed to be in CPA2.
So with our !NK papers, we headed off to CPA2.
I got thwacked on the head by Tim Chee!
We had fun listening to some stupid woman be biased to IP students.
So irritating.
Anyway I don't get why school organizes events like ISO Sharing Day
Or Chinese Karaoke competitions.
They should really do a server on what we really want.
SCHOOL-WIDE LAN FOR A DAY!
OH YEAAAH!
-Ahem-
We went off for recess after that.
After a bit of searching we found Dornel and brought him with us.
To the POOL-CAF!
Me and Zong bought Pepsi and Coke respectively.
For some reason Zong decided to shake my Pepsi bottle and I got irritated.
So I decided to shake Zong's Coke bottle, and unlike Pepsi,
The Coke erupted and was pouring out, so Zong opened my bottle and guess what,
It also erupted.
Zong threw his plate into the returning basket thingy and wiped up the messy table.
And threw that tissue into my food.
Fag.
So I threw my plate into the returning basket thingy and we went off.
Somehow Marcus ran through the rain without getting soaked
But me, Thomas and Zong decided to go the sheltered way.
I forgot to mention - Dornel had run away half way.
Ah this part is boring.
We went to the Chinese Karaoke session.
Okay it's boring from there.
Truthfully this post was just to make sure you guys don't hoard me tomorrow,
On MSN or in real life.
Just don't, please respect my internet privacy.
I'm sure all my real life good friends will respect my privacy.
And not probe.
I mean it.
Your complexion is at stake.
My nails have just been cut -
And you guys know that means I'm dangerous.
I will post later on.
-OtakuSama
No comments:
Post a Comment