Thursday, December 10, 2009

Countdown8: Like a spring breeze

Being thrashed in Dissidia is a very refreshing feeling. Maybe because I'm the best amongst the people I know so it feels good to know there are more challenges out there. Also because Dissidia is a 1 on 1 solo fight where you can't blame other people.

Being thrashed in DotA is a fucking shitty feeling. Maybe because I'm only slightly above average amongst the people I know so it feels like shit to know that I'm not the best that will climb the ladder of challenges first, not that my friends give a shit about that. It's probably also because I lurk DotA forums and played DotA for the longest time, and was the best by far when we all started playing together. Now I'm damn useless. Also because DotA is a team game where your teammates can royally fuck it up for you.

Hm..

-Haruhiist

No comments: