Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Life's been really boring.

I'm posting for the sake of posting this time. There's been nothing to post about recently.

Common tests are going on right now, and everyone's busier than usual. Of course, after the tests are over, I'm pretty sure we'll go out and have fun together as one group again. Hopefully. I missed the old days where I could walk into the class and know that no matter what lesson was going on, I was going to have fun. Even in Gao Lu's class, sitting near Zong and chatting about whatever random shit, or conversing with Ben Seow about the best way to kill Danyal (which only happened in the first half of the year, before he started calling Danyal a persian prince or something like that).

Nowadays, I sit next to Darren playing paper soccer while Marcus draws breasts on the paper and then writing 'Bubies' only to have it confiscated by the Geog Core teacher.

Sigh. But if you must know about my life:

- Planning on starting to watch my anime next week, and download Bamboo Blade and Minami-ke.

- Has been getting better at DotA recently.

- Hasn't been studying much for the CT's. You probably guessed this anyway.

- A bit emo since I'm not important in SYF nor is my design being used for the jacket anymore. Though I'm curious who made the new design that Zong is talking about. I still haven't seen it yet.

- Doing my homework now, since there's no one reliable in my class to copy since Nicholas Chek moved out.

Sigh. About Saturday's meeting, I don't mind tagging along, even if you guys are going to go hit on girls. I'll probably watch and make sarcastic comments while being pushed into girls by Dornel whenever I say something about him. But in any case, it sounds like fun, as long as we don't disturb any couples, yeah?

Also; about that backpacking trip when we're 20-22. I'm all for it, except getting laid and running away the next day. Might get AIDS. Ewww.

- HARUHIIST

No comments: